Concrete succulent planter set of 4
- Very special price for 4 plants when you buy this set. Only $6 CAD extra for potted set. Select Yes on 'Planted? Locals Only' option. We make the set ready for you with plants
- Planted pots are available only for delivery and pickup for locals and cannot be shipped
- Delivery and free pickup can be arranged for local customers. See checkout for more details
Add tray or plate for this set from here.
New set of 4 succulent planters for succulents, cacti, echeveria, and small indoor plants. This set is a modern home decor and a perfect gift. Stand unique.
This set includes cylinder, dodecahedron, wide polygonal pot and geodesic sphere planter. This set is perfect for small succulents, cacti, and echeveria.
White color has 2 options:
- Brush painted with water-based acrylic paint
- Artisan white concrete is used. The original color of each item is bone white. This is LUXURY!
Please see the dimension photo (3rd photo) in the photo gallery for exact dimensions and sizing. Dimensions are also available at the end of this page. These planters were designed to fit small to medium sized succulents and cacti. Small pots can fit 2.5" plants including small echeveria and bigger ones can easily fit up to 4" plants such as haworthia and aloe.
*Plants in the photos are for decoration and are not part of the sold item.
- Don't wash planters
- Over watering can kill plants. Water them as needed.
- Put plants in a bright places. Some sort of cactus needs direct sun light
- See this link for more instructions
- Cube (H x W x L): 3" x 3" x 3" (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm x 7.6 cm) Weight: 1.2 lb (520 gr)
- Dodecahedron (H x W): 2.7" x 3.75" (6.85 cm x 9 cm), Weight: 0.66 lb (300 gr)
- Cylinder (H x D): 3" x 2.5" (7.6 cm x 6.35 cm), Weight: 0.52 lb (240 gr)
- Polygonal: Height: 1.18" (3 cm) Outside Diameter: 2.4" (6 cm) Opening Diameter: 1.5" (3.8 cm), Weight: 130 gr
Materials and Production
- These pots are made of concrete and painted to perfection except for bone white and grey versions which they have their own natural colors
- Holes and small cracks on each concrete based product are inevitable and they are part of its nature and uniqueness
- There are felt pads at the bottom of each planter to protect the surface of your furniture against any damage