Geometric succulent planter, Tilting concrete pot
- Read 'Buy this set with plants (Locals only)' below the page if you want this pot with plant
- Planted pot is available only for delivery and pickup for locals and cannot be shipped
- Delivery and free pickup can be arranged for local customers. See checkout for more details
- Preferred plant for this pot is Spring of pearls or Echeveria
Large handmade geometric succulent planter made of concrete fits all medium sized indoor plants such as cacti, and succulents. This pot can be tilted on sides.
Recommended plant size is 4" for this pot. It can fit larger indoor plants though. This pot has a wide opening which can fit big plants such as echeveria, string of pearls, and other indoor plants. This planter has a drainage hole.
This pot can be tilted on sides for showing plants even in more beautiful way. This feature is perfect for string of pearls.
White color (planter on the right of the photo) is made of artisan bone white concrete. This is pure white and not painted, and also it is not shiny. It is true LUXURY!
Height: 7 cm (2.75")
Width: 12 cm (4.72")
Opening Diameter: 6.2 cm (2.5")
Opening depth: 6 cm (2.36")
Weight: 600 gr
*Plants in the photos are for decoration and are not part of the sold item.
Please see this link for instructions.
Buy this set with plants (Locals only)
- If you live in Calgary, you have an option to buy a plant with this pot and have the item potted and ready for you. You can visit our living plant collection and add your desired plant to the cart
- You have another option letting us pick a plant for you and make the set ready. You can select this one in options directly
Materials and Production
- Holes on each concrete based product are inevitable and they are part of its character and uniqueness
- There are felt pads at the bottom of the planter to protect the surface of your furniture against any damage