Cube concrete succulent planter set
Concrete succulent planter set for small to medium sized indoor plants. These succulent pots are made with concrete and are very durable.
- Pigmented white which grey concrete is used with premium quality white pigment to create white pots
- Bone white artisan cement which natural concrete color is white. This cement has high quality and it is used for fine sculpting
Bone white is a little bit brighter and whiter than pigmented white. Pigmented white can be placed somewhere between light grey and bone white. See the color comparison photo in the gallery.
Please see the dimension photo in the photo gallery for exact dimensions and sizing. Dimensions are also available at the end of this description. These planters were designed to fit miniature, small, and medium sized succulents and cacti. Small pots can fit 2.5" plants and bigger ones can easily fit up to 4" plants such as haworthia and aloe.
- Cube (H x W x L): 3" x 3" x 3" (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm x 7.6 cm) | Opening: 2.44" (6.2 cm) | Opening Depth: 2.55" (6.5 cm)
- Dodecahedron (H x W): 2.7" (6.5 cm) x 2.9" (7.5 cm) | Opening: 1.37" (3.5 cm) | Opening Depth: 1.85" (4.7 cm)
- Cylinder (H x D): 3" x 2.5" (7.6 cm x 6.35 cm) | Opening Diameter: 1.77" (4.5 cm) | Opening Depth: 2.28" (5.8 cm)
- Square Votive (H x W): 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) | Opening: 1.02" (2.6 cm) | Opening Depth: 1.37" (3.5 cm)
Materials and Production
- This set is made of conrete
- Holes on each concrete based product are inevitable and they are part of its nature and uniqueness
- There are felt pads at the bottom of the planter to protect the surface of your furniture against any damage
- Don't wash planters
- Over watering can kill plants. Water them as needed
- Put plants in a bright places. Some sort of cactus needs direct sun light
- See this page forplant care instruction
- Plants in the photos are for decoration and are not part of the sold item
- Optional tray can be purchased with this set. Tray dimensions is 34 cm x 15 cm (13'' x 6'')