Succulent planter set of 5
- Very special price for 5 plants when you buy this set. Only $10 CAD extra for potted set. Select Yes on 'Planted? Locals Only' option. We make the set ready for you with plants
- Planted pots are available only for delivery and pickup for locals and cannot be shipped
- Delivery and free pickup can be arranged for local customers. See checkout for more details
Add tray or plate for this set from here.
This set is perfect for succulents, cacti, and small indoor plants.
White color has 2 options:
- Brush painted with water-based acrylic paint
- Artisan white concrete. The original color of each item is bone white. The concrete is naturally white
Please see the dimension photo (last photo) in the photo gallery for exact dimensions and sizing. Dimensions are also available at the bottom of this page. These planters were designed to fit small to medium sized succulents and cacti. Small pots can fit 2.5" plants including small echeveria and bigger ones can easily fit up to 4" plants such as haworthia and aloe.
*Plants in the photos are for decoration and are not part of the sold item.
- Don't wash planters
- Over watering can kill plants. Water them as needed.
- Put plants in a bright places. Some sort of cactus needs direct sun light
- See this link for more instructions
- Geodesic Sphere (H x W): 3" x 4" (7.62 cm x 10.16 cm) Weight: 1.2 lb (550 gr)
- Dodecahedron (H x W): 2.7" x 2.7" (6.85 cm x 6.85 cm) Weight: 0.66 lb (300 gr)
- Cylinder (H x W): 3" x 2.5" (7.62 cm x 6.35 cm) Weight: 0.52 lb (240 gr)
- Square Votive (H x W): 2" x 2" (5.08 cm x 5.08 cm) Weight: 0.24 lb (100 gr)
- Cube (H x W x L): 3" x 3" x 3" (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm x 7.6 cm) Weight: 1.2 lb (520 gr)
Materials and Production
- Pots are made of concrete and paint (for colored versions). planters in colors rather than gray all are painted with water-based acrylic paint with sealant. Gray one is a pure concrete and isn't painted
- Holes on each concrete based product are inevitable and they are part of its nature and uniqueness
- There are felt pads at the bottom of each planter to protect the surface of your furniture against any damage